lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] How to direct user to dashboard instead of their on user account page

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: bai.xiaoyu AT gmail.com
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] How to direct user to dashboard instead of their on user account page
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 21:36:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007, bai.xiaoyu AT gmail.com wrote:

How to direct user to dashboard instead of their on user account page after
logging in?

The seems to be the number 1 request from my lyceum site user base.

But with lyceum, each user canhas role in more than one blog,
therefore, there's no way lyceum can know which one to direct.

This is DEFINITELY a part of the user experience that I want to improve. The only question is what should the users see? some sort of simple list of the blogs they have access to? And if they are only on one blog, go straight to that dashboard?

--
John Bachir
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/