lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] non-default permalinks and rewrite rules

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Shady Craig <mrcraig61 AT lycos.co.uk>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] non-default permalinks and rewrite rules
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 02:04:46 -0500 (EST)

unless i am mistaken, Wordpress only uses one set of apache rewrite rules when using permalinks.

the rest of the link structure is processed by wordpress itself.

changing the permalink strucuture shold be possible on a per-blog basis. i am not aware of any problems wih it. if you found a bug, please document it in a ticket:

<http://wiki.lyceum.ibiblio.org/index.php/Trac_Guide>

Thanks!!

john