lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] non-default permalinks and rewrite rules

  • From: "Craig" <mrcraig61 AT lycos.co.uk>
  • To: <lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] non-default permalinks and rewrite rules
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 22:16:31 -0000

Hi John and and thanks for the reply,

That may now be the case although I had thought that after changing the
moved on since I last dabbled with that. I'll look into it some more.

As it stands though, my install of lyceum (using anything other than the
default 'ugly' urls) always shows the main page. That is for almost any
request eg archives/categories/feeds etc.

I won't write up as a bug just yet as it may be misconfiguration or just a
misunderstanding on my part, but I would be interested to hear (using this
mailing list, not direct to my email please) of anyone not using the default
time to time as ShadyCraig.)

Thanks!