lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] podpress

  • From: mithun cheriyath <srtech_nextwave AT yahoo.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] podpress
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:26:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone ,

Had tried both system-wide as well as per blog activation of the podpress plugin ,none had any positive outcome.
Earlier it showed an admin blank page , now its showing the top three rows with system settings dashboard and view site options.
tried for per blog activation. Sample link below:
http://domain/user/admin/admin.php?page=podpress/podpress_feed.php

I hope the sql changes john mentioned could get a reason for the fix ,
If someone can find a solution, it would have been a great help.

Thanks in advance
Mithun