lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Strange line feed handling

  • From: Scot Hacker <shacker AT berkeley.edu>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Strange line feed handling
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:51:27 -0700

Hoping someone can help figure out what's going on here. On a Lyceum install (upgraded to nightly last night) with about 20 users; each has their own blog and also access to a shared blog. Rich text editor is turned off globally - all are using the simplified editor. All users can post to their own blogs normally, but for SOME users, a chunk of text like:

"
single
line
breaks
"

gets turned into

"singlelinebreaks"

upon preview or save. I can't figure out what's different about these users' accounts that's causing this. All users are on Firefox for Mac. In some cases, users have also seen actual "\r" and "\n" characters appearing in their posts.

Where can I look for a solution to this one?

Thanks,
Scot

--
Scot Hacker, Webmaster