lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] no system blogs listing

  • From: Mitch Marks <mitchell AT cuip.net>
  • To: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org, Kenneth Sherwood <sherwood AT iup.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] no system blogs listing
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 00:04:37 -0500 (CDT)

I had/have this happening after moving a Lyceum onto a server with MySQL
at version 3.x. The all-blogs listing uses a MySQL command for creating a
temp table, which apparently this old version does not support.

To make up for that (until the underlying problem can be remedied), I used
portions of David R. Woolley's listing code.

http://rayblogs.cuip.net/portal.php
http://murrayblogs.cuip.net/portal.php

== Mitch

--

Mitchell Marks
CUIP & WIT Tech Coordinator

Phones: Area 773 (O) 702-6041 (F) 702-8212 (H) 241-7166 (C) 620-6744

Email: Primary address: mitchell AT cuip.net
CPS: mmarks AT cps.k12.il.us
Alternate UofC addresses (use especially to report problems with
CUIP\WIT mail!):
mitchell AT cs.uchicago.edu and mmar AT midway.uchicago.edu
Off-campus (ISP) address: mmarks AT pobox.com

and who will put the chic back in chicago?