lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] separate blog vs. portal page

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] separate blog vs. portal page
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:16:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006, Scot Hacker wrote:

Actually, I'm curious why this isn't the default setup. Why should those dirs live outside of the installation directory to begin with? Security? I guess I can see that, but sure don't want to put lib, config, and installation dirs in amongst our hundreds of other projects in the /projects dir.

Yes, security. FYI, in the future we are actually going to move almost all of the files back into the traditional wordpress tree, other than the config file and perhaps the plugins directory (to project customer closed-source plugins).

John
----
aim/yim/msn/jabber.org: johnjosephbachir
713.494.2704
irc://irc.freenode.net/lyceum
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/
http://blog.johnjosephbachir.org/