lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum-users Digest, Vol 7, Issue 5

  • From: "Kenneth Sherwood" <sherwood AT iup.edu>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum-users Digest, Vol 7, Issue 5
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 00:20:20 -0400

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 14:44:57 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Joseph Bachir < jjb AT ibiblio.org>
Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Newbie: portal, add links questions
To: Kenneth Sherwood <kwsherwood AT gmail.com>

> 1.What modfications do I need to make so that portal.php page lists all
> blogs created on the system? http://blogs.sherwoodweb.org/portal.php
>
> I'm preparing to lead 40+ students in creating individual blogs, which
> will become difficult to track if I can't activate this function.
> Currently it does not list any titles, despite several blogs created.

By default, the portal page should show all blogs created. It's strange
that it's not. Especially strange that you don't seem to be having any
other problems, so I can't make a guess about if it's a problem with your
setup. Any other clues you can give us?

Not sure if it's relevant as a clue, but portal.php does list My Blogs accurately when a user visits who is logged in:
*******
HUM LIT Blog Central
engl765
ENGL 121 Blogroll

But then does not display any blogs in the system:

All Blogs

The system does not yet have any blogs
*********

  • Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum-users Digest, Vol 7, Issue 5, Kenneth Sherwood, 09/05/2006