lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] LOGIN problem (Lyceum not login in)

  • From: "zubair ahmed" <zubair17in AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] LOGIN problem (Lyceum not login in)
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 11:42:04 +0530

Hi ,

I am workin on lyceum for quit some time now.
Installation went smooth (well very smoooth ).

Now once every thing was done . Its not login in.
It just says

http://<My IP>/login

here you get the login form (FINE !!!)

Now once i enterd the userid and pass

http://<My IP>/login?redirect_to=%2Fprofile

I get the above path and it comes back to the same login page (:-()

I tried to chang the code in the wp-login.php form but NO HELP..

So anyone has the solution or HELP wolud be apprciated..

CHAO...
Zubair