lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] LOGIN problem (Lyceum not login in)

  • From: "zubair ahmed" <zubair17in AT gmail.com>
  • To: "John Joseph Bachir" <jjb AT ibiblio.org>, lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] LOGIN problem (Lyceum not login in)
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:09:07 +0530

Hi John,

The connection is fine .
Ans here is wat actually happenin,
case 1) I login thru Konqueror browser here i set the remember me
check box then login is workin perfect. But without the check box set
its not.

case 2) Then i Do the same thing in Firefox, Mozilla, Opera. Nothing works.

Now it is workin only for Konqueror (only if remember me check box is set ).

And by the way my browser is accepting cookies..

THIS MY GIVE YOU AN IDEA,OF WATS WRONG.

CHAO,
zubair