lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] frustrated newbie asking for installation help

  • From: Fred Stutzman <fred AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Joe Harkins <joehark AT earthlink.net>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] frustrated newbie asking for installation help
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:30:47 -0400 (EDT)

The document root is the "base directory" where your files are served from. For example, if yourhost.com/foo.txt is served out of /users/bob/html/foo.txt, then /users/bob/html is the document root. If you are to install lyceum in /users/bob/html/, you should set the document root to /users/bob/html/src/lycum.

Hope that helps,
Fred