lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] tables for lyceum?

  • From: Tom Poe <tompoe AT fngi.net>
  • To: Serena K <serenityinblue AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: Lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] tables for lyceum?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 21:04:10 -0500

Serena K wrote:

Yes, there is an admin (owner) for each blog.

But I noticed that I can go to any blog admin interface, even if I have no rights on it, if I'm logged in as "super-administrator" (lyceum admin). I just have to write the right path on the address bar. Is this a flaw?

*/Tom Poe <tompoe AT fngi.net>/* wrote:

Serena K wrote:

> If I remember correctly (help me here if I do not, John), no
blog is
> created when you first install Lyceum. You have to create it
after the
> install.
>
> You can either create a blog or register another username and
create a
> blog.
>

> */Tom Poe /* wrote:
>

> Hi, John: That did it! I ran install, it asked for step 1 and
step 2,
> then I hit the 'back to main page' (whatever). I logged in, and was
> sent to
> http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/lyceum1/lyceum/portal.php
>
> I checked mysql, and looks like tables are there. Guess, next
step is
> to figure out how to enter initial blog, and create content,
> right? On
> the portal page, it says welcome to Open-Studios (site name I
entered
> during install). It says I don't have permissions
> make a username and a blog."
>
> Based on the above, I need help to discover how to proceed. Any
> pointers?
> Thanks, Tom
>

> --
> 94% of returning troops suffer from trauma
> Open Studios
> http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/

Hi, Serena: That's what I read in the automatic email from Wordpress.
I had assumed the install steps were for all admin on the lyceum.
As I
understand it, there's an admin for lyceum (the two step thingy with
install.php) and then each blog has admin login. Well, maybe, but
should have better idea after this weekend.
Thanks, Tom

-- 94% of returning troops suffer from trauma
Open Studios
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/

Serena Kierzkowski

I can be reached further on