lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] tables for lyceum?

  • From: Tom Poe <tompoe AT fngi.net>
  • To: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] tables for lyceum?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 19:59:23 -0500

John Joseph Bachir wrote:

whoops, it's not in .31

<http://source.ibiblio.org/trac/lyceum/browser/tags/0.31/src/config/wp-config-sample.php>

it got added in .32

Tom- in .31, youy just need to set LYCEUMDEBUG to 'true', and you will be able to overwrite the tables.

.32 has finer grained controls.

let us know how it goes.

john

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006, Tom Poe wrote:

Serena K wrote:

This option is in the config file
*/Tom Poe <tompoe AT fngi.net>/* wrote:

Jameson Lopp wrote:

>Sounds to me like you have 'webreinstall' set to false, which won't
>allow you to overwrite an existing database. In your
wp-config.php make
>sure you have:
>
>define('WEBREINSTALL', true);
>
>When you wish to reinstall lyceum, then of course set it back to
false
>once you have done the install.
>
>- Jameson
>
>Tom Poe wrote:
>

>>Can someone list the tables for lyceum-0.31 for me? I run:

>>http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/lyceum1/lyceum/wp-admin/install.php

>>and it says I have to remove tables in order to run reinstall.
>>Thanks, Tom

Hi, Jameson: Thanks. I ran through the wp-config.php file, and
there's no

define('WEBREINSTALL', true);

Do you think I should add it, somehwere?
Tom

--
94% of returning troops suffer from trauma
Open Studios

Serena Kierzkowski

I can be reached further on
Skype ID: serenityinblue
Yahoo!Messenger: serenityinblue
Phone: 1.586.697.4757
Mobile: 1.248.431.3795
Fax: 1-509-278-0841

Hi, Serena: Glad to get that input. I downloaded the milestone,
lyceum-0.31.tar.gz a few days ago, and then uploaded the .tar.gz package
to my site account on ibiblio.org. I just now opened the downloaded
package on my personal computer (same one I uploaded to my site
account). I went in and opened wp-config-sample.php in my editor, Joe,
and went through line by line. There is no "define('WEBREINSTALL',
true); line in the file.

After Jameson suggested it should be there, and after I sent him a
response wondering if I should add it, he thought I should try it. I
added the line just below the line for define('SUBDOMAINS', false); and
redid everything from scratch. Nothing changed. At this point, I think
I'm going to back out of the whole install, and work on going through
the steps to use svn and install the nightly .tar.gz version, then see
if ibiblio.org can guide me on setting up a nightly cron. What do you
think?
Thanks, Tom

Hi, All: OK! I scrolled down my inbox, and found the wordpress email. It explains the next steps, and the portal page provides a link to wordpress documentation. I should be all set for a minute. Sorry for not catching the wordpress email, sooner.
Tom