lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] tables for lyceum?

  • From: Serena K <serenityinblue AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Tom Poe <tompoe AT fngi.net>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] tables for lyceum?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:34:20 -0700 (PDT)

If I remember correctly (help me here if I do not, John), no blog is created when you first install Lyceum. You have to create it after the install.

You can either create a blog or register another username and create a blog.

Tom Poe <tompoe AT fngi.net> wrote:

Hi, John: That did it! I ran install, it asked for step 1 and step 2,
then I hit the 'back to main page' (whatever). I logged in, and was
sent to http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/lyceum1/lyceum/portal.php

I checked mysql, and looks like tables are there. Guess, next step is
to figure out how to enter initial blog, and create content, right? On
the portal page, it says welcome to Open-Studios (site name I entered
during install). It says I don't have permissions
make a username and a blog."

Based on the above, I need help to discover how to proceed. Any pointers?
Thanks, Tom

--
94% of returning troops suffer from trauma
Open Studios