lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Can't log in as "admin"

  • From: "R. Scott Kennan" <rskennan AT gmail.com>
  • To: "John Joseph Bachir" <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Can't log in as "admin"
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 01:22:18 -0400

It's MySQL 4.0.16, and as for innodb tables, I'm not 100% sure, but this link:

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:OoHFJ-xha3wJ:forum.openads.org/lofiversion/index.php/t8647.html+innodb+tables+IPOWERWEB&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

seems to indicate that it doesn't. I've got bottom of the barrel
hosting, which I assume uses shared hosts as the thread I linked to
mentions.

At any rate, I think I've solved the immediate problem by using
Wordpress MU instead of Lyceum. Things seem to be working so far.
Thanks for the help though.

-Scott Kennan