lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Can't log in as "admin"

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Can't log in as "admin"
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 02:37:34 -0400 (EDT)

scott, logging in not working in some cases is a known and horrible problem that i will be getting to in the next few days. sorry in the meantime.

here is the ticket for it, if you have any more info, go ahead and add it. and use your email address if you like, so that you will be notified of changes on the ticket:

http://source.ibiblio.org/trac/lyceum/ticket/399

--
John
----