lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Multi-domain Lyceum

  • From: "Shahrooz Bhopti" <drivencompassion AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Multi-domain Lyceum
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:06:04 -0400

John,

Any chance you can point me in the right direction on how to configure
Lyceum to manage blog networks on multiple domains?

My other less critical inquery is to find out if and how to setup
subdomains, directly from the root domain. So a user can choose to
have user.domain.com instead of user.blogs.domain.com

Ideally with your category structure, I'm hoping that a user can
actually have topic1.user.domain.com; topic2.user.domain.com; etc.

Are any of these 3 functionalities currently achievable? Do you
recommend duplicating the entire Lyceum install/database for each new
domain?

Thank you for your beautiful work in scaling wordpress!!! WPMU was a
nightmare to even get installed.

Shahrooz Bhopti