lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Multi-domain Lyceum

  • From: "Shahrooz Bhopti" <drivencompassion AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Multi-domain Lyceum
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:16:31 -0400

John,

Any chance you can point me in the right direction on how to configure
Lyceum to manage blog networks on multiple domains?

>From what I understand, I would have to set it up such that lyceum is
hosted under a subdomain itself. Is this true?

My other less critical inquery is to find out if and how to setup
subdomains, directly from the root domain. So a user can choose to
have user.domain.com instead of user.blogs.domain.com

Ideally with your category structure, I'm hoping that a user can
actually have topic1.user.domain.com; topic2.user.domain.com; etc.

Are any of these 3 functionalities currently achievable? Do you
recommend duplicating the entire Lyceum install/database for each new
domain?

Thank you for your beautiful work in scaling wordpress!!! WPMU was a
nightmare to even get installed.

Shahrooz Bhopti