livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] back again

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: herb farmer <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] back again
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 20:32:12 -0700

Red Russian grew as u say in late winter & sold very well in spring, but the Siberian became a favorite, more tender apparently. I don't know how I'd manage in all that gloom there. Now u got me wondering what could make up your 20 winter crops. Some must be storage or grown to stay in the ground into winter?