livingontheland - [Livingontheland] resilience

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: herb farmer <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] resilience
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 09:05:09 -0700

excerpt:

"Essentially we need ways to increase our personal and social resilience while coming into communities that are dedicated to preserving what matters most. It means training ourselves from today onwards in the ancient trades of farming and clothing, of healing and shelter" http://www.countercurrents.org/james260912.htm

  • [Livingontheland] resilience, herb farmer, 11/28/2014