livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Please, don't try to buy a survival-stash of seed for the zombie apocalypse !

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: mobius <mobius@mainestream.us>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Please, don't try to buy a survival-stash of seed for the zombie apocalypse !
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 15:12:19 -0500

On 1/28/2014 2:39 PM, John D'hondt wrote:
We have been making soil on our bare rock too and it got quite good. More recently we have had such volumes of rain that we seem to be loosing again. On occasion there were half ton boulders going down our road with the water. Impossible to stop loam doing the same.
John
Now there's a picture. Ouch!