livingontheland - [Livingontheland] It's that time of year...

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: moon@ceva.net
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] It's that time of year...
  • Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 06:45:51 -0600

Greetings Al,
Thanks Paul for yr onsite reporting. Yes, plants respond more to soil then air temp. Someday I'll have solar hot water pipes under benchs...
It's time to hunt up some led Christmas lites. Low output, modest heat.
I wrap exposed water pipes,or use on top of blue foam for germination trays.
I have had them melt my poly trays...need a spacer there, I used wooden slats. I have a germination mat,shot my elec bill up.
Merry short Days to All
Ann zone 6-7