livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Swift demise (was Re: Trans Fats Ban)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Harvey Ussery <harvey@themodernhomestead.us>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>, John D'hondt <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Swift demise (was Re: Trans Fats Ban)
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 07:29:18 -0500

On 11/11/2013 07:52 PM, John D'hondt wrote:
I think there are two enormous problems capable
of doing us all in a lot faster than most expect.
A few months ago there was an article in Arctic News that gave convincing
arguments that this phenomenon alone could wipe out most life in the
Northern hemisphere in less than 20 years. They gave the Southern hemisphere
another 15 years extra.

John, do you have a link to that article? I've been steadily revising downward my best guess how long before our various calamities take down Homo (and cohorts), but 15-20 years?--wow!

~Harvey

--
Harvey in northern Virginia
www.themodernhomestead.us