livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] CLIMATE STUDY: EVIDENCE LEANS AGAINST HUMAN-CAUSED GLOBAL WARMING

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] CLIMATE STUDY: EVIDENCE LEANS AGAINST HUMAN-CAUSED GLOBAL WARMING
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 22:29:23 +0100

You are not alone in not trusting governments Lori. Government is run by and for the big corporations to make the rich richer.
There is only one rule and that is to maximize profit and the mess they leave is for the 99%.

However from what I see it are the big corporations that push for destruction of the environment, drilling ever deeper for oil is only one aspect. I find it strange that this is were you seem to support government and the corporations. Can you name thirty scientists who are suing Al Gore? What for?
John