livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] CLIMATE STUDY: EVIDENCE LEANS AGAINST HUMAN-CAUSED GLOBAL WARMING

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] CLIMATE STUDY: EVIDENCE LEANS AGAINST HUMAN-CAUSED GLOBAL WARMING
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 22:06:20 +0100

I'm afraid it is not meant as a joke Paul. We are living in an era where bad news must be avoided at all cost. It is called "thinking positive" when in fact it is not thinking at all. And who likes to do homework so they might be forced to make up their own mind? Very dangerous that for you will probably no longer fit in with the larger flock.
We don't deserve this planet.
John
That's got to be a joke, right?
Surely you can't be unaware of who or what Breitbart is, or that billionaire criminals fund Heartland Institute? Then do some homework.

Hint: fossil fuel corporations write that drivel, slant everything, & lie like hell to protect their obscene profits. AND pay no income taxes.

Compare to:  IPCC #Climate Change Report Expresses Extreme Confidence In Human Cause Of Global Warming http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/27/ipcc-climate-change-report_n_4000153.html

paul tradingpost@lobo.net