livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Looking For The Uncrowded Country

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Looking For The Uncrowded Country
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 21:42:23 -0600

Instead of venturing my own guesses, what's your belief about the Cork
settlers failing? That's actually a serious point to explore.

My feeling is people won't work at it hard enough or bend enough to make it
until they're forced to by the direst circumstances. If that's the norm then
they'll have zero time in preparation and hit the ground real hard.

It'll be hard enough for those of us learning all the DIY and community.