livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Victory Gardens?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Victory Gardens?
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 00:36:53 +0100

You are right when you pick out these two details EJ. It is human agriculture and actions that have been destroying topsoil and mineral content and I also can not see this having much to do with lack of an ice age. And when people try to sell something one should always beware but this goes for everything. And I did not see anything being sold in the article.
 For good health you do not need vegetable oil, vaccinations or statins. Much of the accepted modern "wisdom" is fast becoming untenable. For instance, we have been made to believe that high salt intake is unhealthy. Recent studies have found a direct inverse relationship between salt consumption and hearth attacks.
There is a war on health going on because there is money in health problems. And a major part of the solution is to eat better food.
john
1. From the website:

We are now at the tail end of the inter-glacial period of our planet. Meaning? The planet no longer has 80% of the useable minerals in our topsoil.

Makes no sense

2. They are selling TM items, they are happy to list prices but no other details about products.

Buyer beware, as usual....