livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Fertilizer prices putting manure in thelimelight

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Aliza Vanderlip <songbird97520@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Fertilizer prices putting manure in thelimelight
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:07:55 -0800 (PST)

Well thats the crux of it isnt it.  Using human labor instead of machinery on smaller holdings.  Putting people to work making food instead of sitting bored in a cubicle selling stuff that folks dont need..........

Blessings,

Aliza

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman