livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Experiment in Country Living<Goodchild

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Experiment in Country Living<Goodchild
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 23:34:00 -0600

Well, Pego, that puts the issue in a new light, doesn't it. I'd call overhead
"groundedness" for lack of a better term. A saner or safer natural lifestyle
as a poor grower could be the tipping point to induce many to turn to food
production. It's honest work in a good cause, and in worsening conditions no
one will question the need for local food security.

Is "groundedness" ok to describe it?

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

This link is not for bedtime reading:
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/economic-black-hole-20-reasons-why-the-u-s-economy-is-dying-and-is-simply-not-going-to-recover