livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Farm subsidies database

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: mdnagel@verizon.net
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Farm subsidies database
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 21:42:36 -0500 (CDT)

No! People should stop asking for subsidies. Subsidies = Not Sustainable!

And this is why everyone should be bringing this stuff to the light of day:
I'd figure that these same highly subsidized folks are likely the same ones
complaining about other govt subsidies!

The mantra should be: we're bringing food to people, not food on the backs of
taxpayers!

-Mark Nagel
Everett, WA