livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Barbara Money, 'Is it just me...'

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: ejpmuhly <ecorslve@earthlink.net>
  • To: Livingontheland <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Barbara Money, 'Is it just me...'
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 13:40:14 -0400

I quite agree with Barbara about people not trimming their post. Not only does it waste a lot of time trying to figure out what's important or significant, I also kind of find it disrespectful to other members on the list, and find that I trash a lot of those posts.

jp
Walkersville, MD

re: ...or does anyone else hate struggling through the loooong posts when people reply to a long article and no one trims their reply? Or, grrr, hit reply to the digest! I'm on digest, and it's really annoying. All the other lists I'm on have rules about trimming posts. Paul?
--
"Animals Are A Gift"