livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] like the early 1900's?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Zachary Domike <zdomike@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] like the early 1900's?
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 03:09:37 -0700 (PDT)

I have been active in our local Transition Town, and the future does look
alot like the early 1900's. This link has brought together lots of planning
for 2030; my favorite section has photos of the past, present, and a possible
future 2030 (Photoshopped.)

Totnes have just released their EDAP (Energy Descent Action Plan). You can
look at it online here
http://totnesedap.org.uk/

Regards,
Zack