livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] No Till Problems

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: <yarrow@sfo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] No Till Problems
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 18:23:50 -0700

Are you sure the damage is being done by the roly poly bugs?

The first article notes that they eat stinkbug eggs.
The seoond one suggests ways to change your gardening and watering to
discourage them.

http://www.news.ucdavis.edu/search/news_detail.lasso?id=4399
http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/GARDEN/FRUIT/PESTS/sowbugs.html