livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] like the early 1900's?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: mdnagel@verizon.net
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] like the early 1900's?
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 00:09:58 -0500 (CDT)

I've been exposed to the "planned 'solutions'" and I also don't believe they will work as people hope ("hope" being the key word here).

I believe that this article sheds some interesting perspective as to why:

What Works, Maybe: Individual Options
http://www.countercurrents.org/mcpherson260410.htm

-Mark Nagel
Everett, WA