livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Homestead Farm for Sale (OT)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Harvey Ussery <harvey@themodernhomestead.us>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Homestead Farm for Sale (OT)
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 09:10:26 -0400

Hi All,

I'm circulating this notice about land available in south-central Virginia (12 acres open, 23 wooded) in case any of you are interested. I do *not* know the individual offering the place, and do *not* know any additional details than you can get by following the link below. The notice was posted to a listserve I subscribe to, and I thought the place looked interesting. If you have any interest, get in touch directly with Rob at
waltonrp@gmail.com

~Harvey

[Forwarded notice]
If anyone on the list knows of someone looking for a homestead, please send this on. Feel free to share my email address. ~Rob waltonrp@gmail.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/waltonrp/sets/72157623898857253/ <http://www.flickr.com/photos/waltonrp/sets/72157623898857253/>

--
Harvey in northern Va
www.themodernhomestead.us

My book, THE MODERN HOMESTEAD POULTRY FLOCK, will be published next year by
Chelsea Green Publishing.

  • [Livingontheland] Homestead Farm for Sale (OT), Harvey Ussery, 05/10/2010