livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] locavorism more expensive?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] locavorism more expensive?
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:26:54 -0700

Actually this applies to several people.

What you see below is the whole post I got from you, through the list. Your
actual message was in an attachment that has to open in MS Word.

For those on digest, no message is visible in your post. Attachments are
scrubbed in digest and archives.

I don't know what email client you or others use that put your messages into
attachments, but there should be some way to just reply and type in your
message so all see it. Best I can tell you use Web-Based Email 5.2.08. Maybe
there's no way to do it with that.

Others who know something about this can jump in here any time.