livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] when good food is not enough: MRSA, mutating fungi, candida

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: realfood@wonderfulfarm.com
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] when good food is not enough: MRSA, mutating fungi, candida
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 21:21:00 -0700

Here is a link to the white paper presented by the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy on Raindrop Therapy outlining the dangers of this practice.

http://www.naturesgift.com/RDT.htm

I actually think that eo's are useful in the healing basket but the way it is promoted by YL is very very dangerous.

That said - I always start with clearing the emotional aspects of any dis-ease or injury then go to food/herbs/other healing methodologies including eo's.  There are many way to be and stay healthy.  The important part is to pay attention to what your body is saying to you.  There was research done a few years back on eo's and MRSA.  They found a few that will clear it but they are still trying to figure out how to market it to make some dollars instead of just telling people which ones they are and in what combination:o(

Blessings,

Aliza

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman