livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] aromatherapy

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] aromatherapy
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 22:51:02 -0700

Sorry again, but that study a year ago was only a lab culture, in vitro,
albeit promising and widely reported. Since it's been a whole year since that
single study, you'd think some researchers somewhere would have taken the
next step to determine its efficacy in human subjects. Unless you have
something along that line I won't waste any more time on it. And I really
don't care how those oils are used; the point was they haven't been
clinically studied for use "rectally, vaginally, ingested". Basically there's
nothing.

We've seen one amazing cancer cure after another discovered over the years,
taxol, interferon - and so on. Many seem to have some use, but not the
curealls reported breathlessly in the media. Now those who want to believe in
"frequencies" and all that are welcome to far as I'm concerned. But I take
issue with a commercial industry misleading people for profit.