livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Knowing the main aromatherapy schools:British/French

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Kathy" <Vanokat@mrtc.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Knowing the main aromatherapy schools:British/French
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 11:35:05 -0500

There is more to it than what you call "photosensitivy (don't put those oils on skin that's going to be exposed to sunshine) and adulterated oils"
Its Sensitizationhttp://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/oils_herbs_etc/message/41945

snip
What happens in sensitization is the immune system registers a foreign
invader .. it alerts all its soldiers that the body's defense system has
been breached. But it RARELY reacts when this happens .. it registers
the profile of the invader and prepares for defensive action the next
time that invader strikes .. which might be days or weeks or months or
even years later. But attack it will .. at some point in time .. and
attacks will continue forever if the immune system's security officer
detects another invasion by that foreign enemy.

YLEO will not tell you about this... I know I was a dist. Do not get me started on YL - I was ripped off to the tune of about $3000 by them. This is not the place to discuss this so all I can tell you is Don't believe everything the UPLINE has to say - research yourself.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrie Shepard" <carrieshepard@yahoo.com>