livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] hybrids

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andeanfx" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] hybrids
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 08:50:09 -0700

The first new moon after the spring equinox (the new year) is not until April 14 so, according to that the growing season should be late on both ends this year.

It sounds like you are getting a lot of green house area built up. How much do you grow in them full season and how much to you start and the set out. I have been leaning toward covered raised beds but the thought of growing in green houses full season keeps coming to mind.

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>