livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] seed starting medium?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] seed starting medium?
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 13:11:01 -0700

Interesting solutions, esp the bubblewrap. I plan to try hoops over some beds
using cut hula hoops stuck on short rebar around the bed frames, with plastic
over it held down with old boards just outside the frames. It'll have to be
pulled back every morning for air. Basically the cheapest and most convenient
way I can come up with. Everything that is transplantable will start in
hotboxes in the sunroom.