livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Killing animals (was "Harvey"-who knows why)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Smittyctz6 <cityhomesteader@gmail.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Killing animals (was "Harvey"-who knows why)
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 17:06:14 -0500

LOL we won't go that road.. But I think it is more than spiritual.. In the true sense of the word. I mentioned soul for lack of a better word.  But meant soul in every sense of how I felt with my own experience.  Also no wonder snakes freak me out.. I have the same thing going on with frogs that you do with snakes. I have witnesses too! Frogs are know to jump out of the water and allow me to pet them gently.. I think they sense I wouldn't harm them.   I have stood on a rock while fishing in a river and had frogs eat worms from my fingers.

--
Bruce Smith
InHisThyme Homestead

A little faith will bring your soul to heaven, but a lot of faith will bring heaven to your soul.  ~Author Unknown