livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Killing animals (was "Harvey"-who knows why)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Smittyctz6 <cityhomesteader@gmail.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Killing animals (was "Harvey"-who knows why)
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 06:27:23 -0500

Here we have to agree to disagree.  There is something there and to say there isn't is ignorance.
I have seen that something leave when animals pass.  Humans have something more. For thirty four years I have seen it. Yes some don't have it and it is like looking into the eyes of a snake, but most have it. It is called a soul and the eyes are the window of the soul. You can see it in the eyes of innocent children before they lose that innocence. You can see it in the eyes of young folks and old that have truly found love. Then there is Intelligence. I have seen it in the eyes of the elderly and a few others. Even in the eyes of a couple of my dogs.

Yes. Many times. I've looked deep into their eyes and you know what I
saw? Nothing. I see the same when I look into the eyes of most humans.
Anthropomorphizing and projecting thoughts and feelings where there are
none is a disease of ignorance and imagination. Everyone dies