livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] cooking at home

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tameson" <tamesonob@metrocast.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] cooking at home
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:02:11 -0500

I loved Manic Organic, but when Discovery Health changed to Planet Green, it went away. Too bad too 'cause it was a whole lot better than some of the crap that planet green currently has to offer. BTW I'm a big Jamie fan too - all the way back to the Naked Chef books. My 3 year old can identify him by sight and the sound of his voice. He had a mini-series not too long ago, 3 episodes or so, about overhauling the school lunch program in one county in England. It was very enlightening. My 12 year old won't eat chicken nuggets anymore specifically because of that.

Good stuff!
Tameson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>