livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Biochar questions

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Smittyctz6 <cityhomesteader@gmail.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Biochar questions
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:19:42 -0500

I can show you the great results I have had with remedial wood chips and the great difference in the soil because I composted or just laid them in pathways. The soil is Incredible. Biomass takes special tools and skills. Wood chips happen like Compost happens.  Easy peasy as they say across the pond.