livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Valley demonstrators march for water

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Liz" <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: <pvukovic1@yahoo.com>, "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Valley demonstrators march for water
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 20:43:33 -0400

Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought. A good friend of mine grew up on a farm in California, and farmed there himself for a while. He said the last time he was home, both his and his dad's properties were paved over with expensive houses on them. He couldn't even tell where they had been because the roads weren't in the same places any more. Said he was sorry he'd gone back.

Liz
http://life-as-a-spectator-sport.com