livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Organic agriculture is not enough; we must replace annual with perennial crops.

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Organic agriculture is not enough; we must replace annual with perennial crops.
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:01:11 -0700 (PDT)

I'm reading biomimicry by janine m benyus pg 22  Wes Jackon started a research school 1976  [The Land Institute] researching perenial grasses

he might be worth having a look at

martin

IN
CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united
States of America

When in the Course of human events it becomes
necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have
connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the
earth,
the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of
Nature's
God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind
requires
that they should declare the causes which impel them to the
separation.

That time is now