livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Local Farmer's Market

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TamesonOB" <tamesonob@metrocast.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Local Farmer's Market
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:35:32 -0400

the booth space is $50.00 per season (June-Oct) at my local FM, and vendors cannot have more than 2 absences or they will be asked not to come back. It's not for anything other than unlocking the fence (space rental I'm assuming), and some small advertising (most of the signs were made by the vendors the first year) and we also have local business sponsors.

http://farmersmarket.deerfieldnh.us/

Tameson in NH