livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Shattering Myths: ?Can sustainable agriculture feed the world?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Mike <mike.lists@mlxvi.org>
  • To: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>, Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Shattering Myths: ?Can sustainable agriculture feed the world?
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 21:19:54 +1300

Size is only in your imagination (or more specifically the lack thereof)

For an example see http://www.pathtofreedom.com/

Mike

 Currently I only have about 10% of the garden space that Jeavons says I need, but I don't think I can add more than about 10% a year.  Yeah, I'm ahead of most folks, but I don't think that's good enough for this situation.