livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Turmoil at Seed Savers Exchange

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Tony Marzolino <tmarzolino@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Turmoil at Seed Savers Exchange
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:41:16 -0800 (PST)

Hello Paul,
Thanks for the post.   There is additional information from the Board's perspective at:
http://www.seedsavers.org/ .  See public statements at the home page.

Also the 2006 IRS form 990 (non-profits tax return) is available at http://www.guidestar.org/ .  Just look up the organization's name.  If this list accepts attachments and it will help the situation, I will post the latest 990.  Just let me know.

Thanks,
Tony Marzolino
Berkshire, NY

TradingPostPaul <tradingpost@riseup.net> wrote:

Some of you have heard of SSE firing their founder, Kent Whealey. His
letter to SSE members is at this link now.

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/1016/1377/217012.pdf